Eng. Mohammed Alamri• Oct 1990, KING SAUD UNIVERSITY, Riyadh, Bachelor degree of Engineering (Chemical Engineer).June 2005, Command and Staff College, Riyadh, Master degree of military science, (Safety in the armed forces).TRAINING & COURSES:Aug2011, NETSAFA international training center, USA, Executive level functional skills.Aug 2006, Arab Organization for Administrative Development ,Egypt ,Human resources. Nuclear Technology. * Dec2006, Navy, Western Fleet, Training Center. Jun 2007, Organization for the prohibition of chemical weaponse, Taif, Advanced Theoretical Training Course of Response Team of Chemical Weapons.May1998, Teacher Language, Jeddah, Diploma in Computer.Jan2010, Al-Khaleej company for training and education, Jeddah, ICDL Computer. Jul2000, Military Institute of Maintenance, Taif, Basic Maintenance officers Course.Jul 1999, Command preparation course, Navy, Western fleet, Training center.Memberships and community posts:A member of the Saudi Council Of Engineers as a Consultant.NFPA Membership.SFPE Membership.Board Member (Friends of Jeddah) volunteer work.
Eng. Ibraheem Bakr• 28 years of field experience in Oil refining , Gas Separations Plant and Petrochemical Plant. • Graduate as Chemical Engineer in 1989 from King Abdul-Aziz University .• Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1994.• Have Process engineering and Process Control Engineering hands on field experience • Resume post of Technical manager , Turn around Manager and Plant Manager • Project Manager for several plant safety Project , gas supply project ,instrumentations and control project (DCS ,UPS, ESD and BMS System ), Boilers upgrade project as well as new process unit revamps and grass root refinery project . • Chairman for Process Safety Management implementation project in Oil refinery .• Applied experience in Process Hazard Analysis , Plant Safety Design , Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance System as well as Incident Investigations using RCA technique . • Vast experience in environmental impact assessment as well as different plant equipment design including piping system hydraulic calculations and pumps design and performance measurement .• Emergency response Team leaders for different facility setting up fire scenario , participating in fire drills develop continuous improvement programs for emergency response system .• Member in AIChE (American Institute Of Chemical Engineering) and Saudi Council of Engineer as Consultant Engineer
Eng.Emad Zakaria(Electric Engineer)
Education: Major Bachelor of electrical Engineering of Damascus 1998
Related Experience: Ministry of Electricity ,Homs Branch,Execution Manager(Syria)(1999-2010 )
-Sudi Binladin Group,Saco Deco,Electrical Engineer (2010-1016)
(2016-present)-Director and Consultant Department of Electricity Office Safety Dimensions
Training Programs : Courses and Conferences in Electric Power in (UK-Egypt-ChinaTrade Unions
-Member of the Saudi Engineering Consul
Member of the Syrian Engineers Association
Eng. Abdelrahman Odtallah ( safety and fire protection engineer )
Education: Al-Balqa’ Applied University, Prince Al Hussain Bin Abdullah II of Civil Defense Protection (2015)
Bachelor Degree of Fire & Safety Engineering:(2014) GPA: 3.08 out of 4 (Very Good)
Work Experience: Safety and Fire Protection engineer at Safety Dimensions engineering consultant (Saudi Arabia – Jeddah) (from 31/8/2015 to present)
Trainee at Civil Defense of Jordan (from 24/06/2014 to 26/08/2014), Fire Safety Engineer
Training courses : Occupational Safety and Heath at Work 23-hour (05/10/2013 to 24/10/2013) certified by The Arab Society for Occupational Safety and Health, Amman, Jordan.(certified)
First Aid course (22/01/2014 to 23/01/2014) conducted by The Jordanian Expert Team for Training and Consulting, Amman, Jordan
NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work 23-hours (25 February 2014) certified by The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health, Amman, Jordan.(certified)
Firefighting and Alerting Systems Designing (21/04/2014 to 14/05/2014) conducted by The Civil Defense of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
Memberships :Member of Saudi council of engineers , Member of national fire protection association(NFPA)
: Eng. Amr Hossny (Architecture)
Education: Graduated from the Department of Architecture academy G.P
Software Programs: Auto cad ii. Photoshop iii. SketchUp v. Revit Architecture iv. ICD
Experience: The Arab Contractors(Osman Ahmed Osman & Co) ,The Arab Contractors(Osman Ahmed Osman & Co),Union engineering Consulting, Maroufe engineering Consulting as Lecturer for (Auto cad / Photoshop / SketchUp / Revit Architecture )& SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS as advisor for (Auto cad / Photoshop / SketchUp / Revit Architecture )
Member of the Saudi Engineering Consul
ENG. HAMZA. M. ALAJOU:(SAFETY & FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEER)
BSc. Fire and Safety Engineering in Prince AL Hussein Bin Abdullah II Academy of Civil Protection (Jordan/2016)
EXPERIENCE: Safety &fire protection engineer at safety dimension engineering consultants. (6/2016-Until now)
Trainee in the Jordanian Civil Defense. (3 months)
TRAINING PROGRAMS : Health, Safety and Environment Specialist Certified by ministry of labor( Jordan/ 2016
Life Skills TOT certificate by Danish Red Cross. 2015
First aid Course (15 hours) at Islamic Hospital, Amman, Jordan. 2014
Comprehensive Civil Defense training (40 hours) by Jordan Civil Defense. 2014
Design fire & alarm system certificate (24 hours) by Jordan Civil Defense. 2014
Systems codes fire-fighting (6 hours) in Jordanian Engineers Association. 2011
Eng.Ali Ramadan Mohamed Ibrahim :(Civil Engineer)
- (bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Graduate of Alexandria University in 1989
- Civil engineer with a number of engineering companies in Egypt, including:
Abu Al Qasim Engineering and Construction Company 1990-1996.
- Mohammed Al-Dakash Company from 1999-2005
- Civil engineer in Arzam company – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Najran 1426-1427 AH
- Office of Dr. Ahmed Farid Mustafa Engineering Consultancy – Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah 1427-1437 AH
- Consulting engineer (civil) at the Office of Safety Dimensions for Engineering Consulting to date.
- Member of the Saudi Engineers Authority (consultant)
Eng. Hossam Tarek Roshdy Soliman
Specialization: Civil Engineering
Duty Years: 6 Years
Some of the projects that I designed:
- Structural design of more than a hundred private villas in Jeddah governorate
- Structural design of more than fifty multiple story building
- Structural design of DADCO factory
- Structural design of AL-ATHALA factory
- Preparing construction safety reports for AL AIN AL AZIZIA buildings
- Supervision many construction and industrial projects
Eng. Mostafa Al Wakeel
- MEP Manager
- Deputy Project Manager / Project Manager
University : Shoubra Faculty of Engineering, ZAGAZIG University
Degree : B.Sc. of Mechanical Power Engineering
Graduating Date : May, 1983
- ZUHAIR FAYEZ PARTNERSHIP, RIYAGH, KSA (ZFP) – Consultancy Co
Inclusive Dates: December, 2011- 2019
Position: MEP Manager, & Assistant Project Manager
- AL-MASHRIK Co. For Construction (Electromechanical), K S A
Inclusive Dates : September, 2007 – November, 2011
Position : MEP Projects-Manager
- TADCO (Tabuk Agricultural Development Co.), KSA.
Inclusive Dates : April, 2006 to April, 2007
- 4. FAD Co. for Contracting, KSA.
Inclusive Dates : December, 2004 to December, 2005
- 5. UNIVERSE for Engineering Consulting, Egypt.
Inclusive Dates : January, 2003 to October, 2004
- 6. Consulting office for Engineering Consulting, Egypt.
Inclusive Dates : February, 2000 to October, 2002
- 7. Engineering Center for Architectural, & Planning Consultative office, Egypt
Inclusive Dates : January, 1997 to January 2000
- 8. SAMNAN Co. for Trading and Maintenance, KSA
Inclusive Dates : July, 1990 to October 1996
- 9. SOOTIER Co. for Construction, Egypt.
Inclusive Date : July, 1986 to May 1990
- 10. Egyptian Army – Air Forces, Egypt.
Inclusive Date : October 01, 1983 up to March 31, 1986.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Supervising the construction of new projects like administrative buildings, water treatment stations and fuel stations.
- Reviewing and checking the shop and design drawings, following up the contractors and suppliers.
- Installing the works as per approved drawing, BOQ, and Specifications.
- Maintenance of vehicles, generators, & fuel pumps.
- Installation of underground Jet A1 storage tanks (aviation fueling station).
- Installation of aboveground storage fuel tanks (permanent, and portable).
- Career Level: Management, Consulting services and supervision.
- Management and leadership skills for teamwork.
- Very good knowledge in computer applications (MS-Office, and AutoCAD).
- Consultancy & supervision skills.
- Communication skills.
- Time scheduling and planning skills.
- Analyzing skills of work progress and problems for decision making.
- Very good knowledge in International standards and codes such as NFPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, NPC, NEC, IFC, ASTM, ASME, NEMA, API, IBC, TIA, EIA, IEEE, IEC, …etc.
- Good knowledge in common contract conditions format ( FIDIC…etc.).
- Programming in visual basic, I programmed many technical program such as Novec, FM200, Hazen–Williams Calculator and pump.
- Maintenance Management course (Egypt).
- Time management course (Egypt).
- PMP training course (Jeddah, KSA).
- Safety training course (Jeddah, KSA).
- Quality control, ISO Systems (Tabuk, KSA).
- Member of “Egyptian Society of Mechanical Engineers”
- Consultant Mechanical Engineer in “Egyptian association of Engineers”,